Sunday 3 January 2010

Conclusion

Looking back at my project I feel that certain parts went well and other parts did not go so well.

First I am going to look at the parts of the project that went well. Looking back at my project the parts that I feel went well was first my animatics. The reason that I think this is because by making them as close to my final sequence as I could I got a feel of how it would look. Then by having suggestions from classmates I modified my sequence with adjustments like surroundings. Another part of the project that I felt went well was my fabric scans and animation. This is because I feel that it gives the sequence character due to the fact that it is real fabric and the animation dose not run so smooth so it looks a little like stop motion.

Looking back on the project the parts that I feel that could have gone better is the animation of the bull. Also I feel that by focusing on the look of the advert I have used not many features of after effects.

When I look at my posters and the idea behind them I am very pleased with the end result. The reason that I think this is because I feel that by creating a wanted poster with the creator of the drink it familiarises people with the brand. I am also pleased with the weathered and rough look of it because this way it looks more authentic.

Thinking back to the suggestion of animating the bull using stop motion, I am glad I did not pursue this suggestion. The reason that I think this is because after my experience with stop motion and the changes that I have made to my sequence, I feel that it would have been difficult to make my changes had I used stop motion. Looking back at my sequence I feel it has a stop motion feel to it. The reason that I say this is because the animation does not move as smooth as it could, but the way it is animated it has the feel of frame-by-frame movement.

To conclude I am very with my final advertising campaign. I am especially happy with my posters and how the reference to the time period that Jack Daniels was made.

No comments: