Thursday 30 April 2009

Interview

After doing my interview yesterday I am happy with how it went, it was also very helpful having mat there with the boom mike. The reason that I say this is because it is a lot easier to reassure the interviewee about how it is going to work.

Seeing as only one of my subjects turned up I only have one podcast to make. But I already know it will be difficult because I know my subject goes "erm" a lot, so trying to cut them out and make the sequence seem on going will be hard.

Now I have captured the footage I have to start the task of creating subclips for each question. This wont be so hard because I made sure while filming i didn't just jump from question to question, I made shure that i left gaps. Also I have no fear that when it comes to making my sequence that I have not enough footage becuse I filmed my subject from three diffrent angles and asked all questions on each angle. This ment my subject gave diffrent answers each time I changed angles.

By using all of these techniques I hope that I have made the editing process easier of myself.

No comments: