Monday 6 April 2009

Background Media

Over the weekend I have planned and collected the background media for my animation. This media includes photos and videos of hedges, walls and doors. The material that was hardest to gather was my idea of the door shutting on its own for me to place an animation over the top of the character shutting the door. At first I tried shutting the with thread but the penny dropped because the footage would be twice as slow because the frame rate is 12fps and not 24fps(same rate as normal film), so the door shutting would be really slow. So i had the idea that I would stand the camera on a tripod and film footage of me shutting the door. Now I have trimmed the clips so the only footage there is the door shutting itself, then in quicktime i changed the frame rate to see how it would look in flash and decide on a clip. Overall i feel that i have got just the right images and moves for my animation.

No comments: