Saturday 6 March 2010

Visual Changes

After reviewing my comments from the class i decided to make some changes. The comments that i decides to take into consideration and change were ...


After finishing my sequences I presented my movies to the class and Nick and here are the comments that I got back…

• Your country needs you poster could be copyright
• Could use a classmate as the image for your country needs you

there for i changed the end image form this ...

to this image of a classmate in the same style

the next comment that i took into consideration and changes was this

• Change the style of imagery at the end of your transport one because it dosent look war like
• Try car sharing today helps the climate

there for i changed the end image form this ...


To this image in the style of a war time car poster


No comments: