Sunday 7 March 2010

Conclusion

Looking back on my project I feel that I have had a number of situation where I have learned from, as well as situations that did not go well.

First I learned from previous filming with a zi8 to use spotlights when I was filming because when I filmed crash bang wallop and I was in a room with little light intake it made the footage very grainy. Therefore I used some spotlights that I brought when I tried stop motion to create more light in the room

Another part of the project that I felt went well was the filming and creating my dig for victory footage. The reason that I say this is because I used farm grown vegetables from Seaford farm shop to look as if I had grown my own. When it comes round to showing for crit I was complimented on how authentic my grown garden looked.

The other part of the project that I felt went well was the finding of suitable music for my sequences. This was after finding an artist that had the sound that I needed for my style of sequences.

The part of my project that has the most strength is the amount of research I done into finding fonts that looked like the original posters. Also I feel that my ending images have a high resemblance of the posters that I was basing them on.

I am also very pleased with my DVD menus and transitions. The reason that I am happy with these is because I have created a realistic looking globe that spins. Also I have learned some more skills in DVD studio Pro.

The part of the project that I felt didn’t go so well was the ending to my car sharing sequence. The reason tat I say this is because I felt that when I filmed the end shot for car sharing I couldn’t get the right perspective to resemble the original poster. So when it come round to creating the end poster it seemed to loose the idea behind it and I created something nothing like the idea. So I changed it after crit to correct my mistake.

Overall I feel that the project went very well and that I have learned from my mistakes from previous project. Also by creating my DVD menu I have learned some new techniques in after effects as well as developing my skills in DVD studio pro.

No comments: