Tuesday 29 December 2009

Planning changes From Commets

Crit Suggestions I plan to do

  • Put more bull behind the fence, then multiply to replicate a herd
  • Keep swinging arm when bucking
  • Follow the cowboy when flying
  • Create more in background like mountains and cactus
  • Flip arm so the thumb is on the inside
My Plans from Other Suggestions (in red is my idea / plan )
  • Develop the jump of the man on to the bull - I plan to make the man more flexible when he jumps on the bull
  • Move the arm when walking - I plan only to sway it a little
  • The background is moving in the wrong direction - It seems like that to the eye when but it is moving the right way
  • Horizon is too high - I feel that it is at a right hight because I wan to imply that it is a wide spreading desert
  • Could make guitar guy different to flying guy and the flying guy goes past - I can get a different colour leather for the waistcoat and make a different cowboy
  • Cant use gun sounds due to advertsing rules - This is right after I recapped on my research

No comments: