Wednesday 7 October 2009

Sequence With Sound



Here is my edit of my sequence with sound effects placed where i feel that they work. After spending all day creating my sequence i am happy how i is constructed. This sequence is constructed after my talk with Kate and review of my previous sequence sounds and construction. This is because i felt that my sounds were becoming too comical after i wanted rage due to the post it scene.

Also my post is scene was too short for the viewing time because something on screen had to be read therefor with Kate's help the identification of the length of my scenes was easier to see and i could chop frames here and there also there was a scene that had no real use therefore i could chop it out. After choping this out i didnt need to edit frames of other scenes, and now i look at my sequence if i choped frames here and there the sequence would seem too short.

No comments: