Friday 10 October 2008

Finished




After spending time completing my QTVR I feel that if I had some more time I could correct more of the finer details of the PSD. When I look back on the whole project I feel that I kept every thing under control as far as the different elements of the project. I feel by getting the essay out of the way early on I only had the QTVR and blog to do. Also I have found that by keeping a blog I can look back on how my project has gone.

 

As far as the combing the images has gone I can say that I have learnt new techniques as well as improving techniques that I already had. I found that throughout the project I had to keep going back and correcting mistakes that I had not noticed, this is because I felt that you look at the images so long you don’t notice small mistakes.  So that when it comes to viewing in the QTVR you then notice them. This is where the naming of the files come in handy as well because by saving separate file for different stages of the image you can go back on yourself. I also found it useful to put a small description in brackets so that when I look at the PSD files I know what one to go back to. There was also the use of Realviz because when saving your final image as a JPG even if one end is one pixel out of line, when it comes to creating the QTVR the end is very easy to notice.       


No comments: