Wednesday 21 April 2010

Testing Crit Suggestions

After getting suggestions from class mates I decided to thest what they would look like. the first being adding buildings to the back of my saul bass style animation. To resemble art work of Anthony gormley.

I think by adding these buildings to my style I would only be moving away from the style of saul bass. Also I feel that I would be confusing the viewers of the show.


But looking at my saul bass style animation I feel that I do need to add some depth to the image so I feel that I should add some depth to the image so I have decided to add a floor with a different tone of grey so that the figures don’t seem as if they are floating.

The other suggestion was that I add a chalk smear to my chalk drawn animation.


But after testing the suggestion I feel that I would loose the texture of the brush I took time to find. Also by using a smear it may confuse the viewers of what the style is.



No comments: